Climax Standard Drill Press Vice
₹1,899.00 – ₹4,700.00
- Material: HEAVY-DUTY Cast iron
- Jaw opening 75, 100, 125, 150 mm, jaw width 75, 100, 125, 150 mm, jaw thickness 9,10 mm, jaw depth 30 mm
- Portable : Can be taken along and used anywhere
- Applications: holding small parts in jewelry, electronics, model-making, home, workbench, and many other applications
- Key feature: smooth movement of the jaw, weight:-2.5, 5, 8, 10 kg
SIZE : 75, 100, 125, 150 mm
PRODUCT: The drill press vice is manufactured by the climax tools corporation. The material used is cast iron. The product is very durable and robust. The jaw opening is 75, 100, 125, 150 mm and the jaw width is 75, 100, 125, 150 mm. Sturdy craftsmen design for drill stands, bench drills, and drill presses. These compact vices have a low profile format making them suitable for a multitude of metalworking and woodworking applications. Manufactured from graded cast iron. Vices have a precision ground base and vice bed for smooth lateral movement of the movable jaw. Fixed jaw with 1 longitudinal and 1 transversal prism allows firm gripping of round stock both horizontally and vertically. A special seat in jaws facilitates clamping of low-height workpieces. The spindle moves inside the hollow handgrip allowing the vice to be tightened at any position on the table. Thus increasing the scope of application of the vice.
75 mm (3" inch), 100 mm (4" inch), 125 mm (5" inch), 150 mm (6" inch)
There are no reviews yet.